Quality Education

Attachment for Students (ALL STUDENTS)

• This topic has 57 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Urwber.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Emma Wanja Murangiri

Dear web2fordev Team,

Kindly listen, I believe we will NEVER and I mean NEVER ever reach quality education for ALL until that time when EACH and EVERY Student going through a University degree or College Diploma can be ABLE to ACCESS ATTACHMENT with ease.

Students are seen frustrated from left right and centre, placing requests for the industry to kindly give them a chance to practice their theory to skill, just to finalize their degree or diploma with dignity so as to also begin to think of a career line…but what is happening now, particularly in Africa, Thousands and I mean Thousands of students are criss crossing the city, all over in silent screams wondering whether the Industry will EVER give them audience to practice their skill during attachment with ease, without having to beg, knock doors and all.

Until we reach that level where every student is guaranteed ease of access for ATTACHMENT as a basic need for their line of study, then and only then can we confidently say that we will ACHIEVE QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL. Kindly look through your window and see what is happening…check your statistics and see how many students, as late as this morning are so anxious that a month is gone and they have never had any one open a chance for them for attachment, and yet the lecturer is at the college waiting for them to come back with a fully filled and signed log-book of attachment experience.

Someone. are you there…we need to hold our hands and review our acts and come together to ensure that each and every student and I mean each and every student where economically advantaged or not is accessing attachment placement. Let us get over the issue where only those with big uncles and aunts who can make a call and there!! the girl or boy is within an industrial platform undertaking their attachment with ease.

What about he Wanjiku who guardian is a cucu 80 years old and has no phone and knows no one?

My fellow country men, let us open our eyes and fill the gap of ‘shortage of attachment places’ for our own children.

If websfordev, emails me a 100% attachment for all students seeking attachment placement hits that level., then I will be convinced that we have quality education for all.

Until then, I am still on the journey of calling the entire country to action.

And by the way, thank you so much for asking me this question. Go to our website and say what we are trying to fill this gap in our own very unique, noble but humble way. I wish the whole country can join us…

Emma Wanja
    Founder CEO-INAPS

Emma Wanja Murangiri

Dear web2fordev Team,

Kindly listen, I believe we will NEVER and I mean NEVER ever reach quality education for ALL until that time when EACH and EVERY Student going through a University degree or College Diploma can be ABLE to ACCESS ATTACHMENT with ease.

Students are seen frustrated from left right and centre, placing requests for the industry to kindly give them a chance to practice their theory to skill, just to finalize their degree or diploma with dignity so as to also begin to think of a career lineโ€ฆbut what is happening now, particularly in Africa, Thousands and I mean Thousands of students are criss crossing the city, all over in silent screams wondering whether the Industry will EVER give them audience to practice their skill during attachment with ease, without having to beg, knock doors and all.

Until we reach that level where every student is guaranteed ease of access for ATTACHMENT as a basic need for practice of theory within their line of study, then and only then can we confidently say that we will ACHIEVE QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL. Kindly look through your window and see what is happeningโ€ฆcheck your statistics and see how many students, as late as this morning are so anxious that a month is gone and they have never had any one open a chance for them for attachment, and yet the lecturer is at the college waiting for them to come back with a fully filled and signed log-book having gained attachment experience.

Someone. are you thereโ€ฆ we need to hold our hands and review our acts and come together to ensure that each and every student and I mean each and every student whether economically advantaged or not is accessing attachment placement. Let us get over the issue where only those with big uncles and aunts who can make a call and there!! the girl or boy is within an industrial platform undertaking their attachment with ease.

What about the Wanjiku whose guardian is a cucu 80 years old and has no phone and knows no one?

My fellow country men, let us open our eyes and fill the gap of โ€˜shortage of attachment placesโ€™ for our own children.

If websfordev, emails me a 100% attachment figure that all students are now receiving attachment positions without struglle, then I will be convinced that we will achieve quality education for all.

Until then, I am still on the journey of calling the entire country to action.

And by the way, thank you so much for asking me this question. Go to our website and see what we are trying to do to fill this gap in our own very unique, noble but humble way. I wish the whole country can join usโ€ฆ You are all most welcome…

Emma Wanja
    Founder CEO-INAPS

Smdbjo

purchase lanoxin online lanoxin ca buy molnupiravir 200mg pills

Bjgfln

buy digoxin 250mg digoxin 250mg drug molnunat canada

Wkolbh

order carvedilol 25mg for sale brand amitriptyline order amitriptyline 10mg for sale

Snyeip

amoxicillin 250mg generic buy stromectol 12mg pill ivermectin india

Vocuxh

purchase alendronate for sale buy motrin 400mg pills ibuprofen drug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love